The attorneys at Thrasher, Dinsmore & Dolan, a Legal Professional Association, recognize that you are innocent until proven guilty. As a result, we vigorously protect your rights in any criminal proceedings while eliminating or minimizing possible penalties. We work with prosecutors and courts throughout Northeast Ohio as we strive to obtain favorable results for our clients during this emotionally difficult time. Our criminal defense practice includes the following areas:
- Felonies: We aggressively represent individuals charged with felonies, including drug trafficking, drug abuse, multiple OVI/DUI offenses, assault, theft, burglary, and others.
- Traffic violations: Moving violations can lead to expensive fines and points on your driver’s license. These points can result in higher insurance premiums and even a suspended driver’s license. We will defend those facing traffic violations and help reinstate a driver’s license or obtain driving privileges for those facing a driver’s license suspension.
- Misdemeanors: We defend individuals charged with misdemeanor crimes, including traffic violations, OVI/DUI, driving under suspension, domestic violence, assault, underage consumption of alcohol, and more.
- Criminal Record Expungement: If you were convicted of a crime, you could be eligible to clear any references regarding that conviction and have your court file sealed as if you were never convicted. We aid and represent those who want to put the past behind them and desire a fresh start.
- Juvenile Delinquency: Juvenile Delinquency cases involve criminal or unruly conduct by a person under the age of 18. While a person under the age of 18 can be charged with the same crimes as an adult, the focus of the juvenile justice system is to rehabilitate juvenile offenders rather than to strictly punish the offender. We provide experienced representation in defending juveniles involved in criminal matters, while looking for solutions to rehabilitate and prevent future transgressions.
Get In Touch With Our Legal Team
Brandon D. R.